The “ID Twitter News” section provides regular infectious diseases Twitter highlights and good stuff. Content is pulled from recent infectious diseases discussions within the Twitter community. This is the main page for these weekly posts and you can find an archive of them here. You do not need to be a Twitter user to access these.
What is this section?
The ID Twitter News section of IDstewardship.com provides short summaries on some of the top tweets in the field of infectious diseases in the past week. It is a clickable picture with the original tweet, followed by a link to the article in discussion, and then commentary provided by an infectious diseases pharmacist.
About this section
This section was initiated in July of 2017 and is managed by two infectious diseases pharmacists. Content is produced and coordinated by Dr. Jamie Kisgen (@KisgenUF on Twitter). Content is reviewed by Dr. Timothy Gauthier (@IDstewardship on Twitter).
The goal of this section is to bring infectious diseases highlights from the previous week on Twitter to a wider audience, including to non-Twitter users.
ID Twitter News
~ Put on hold for now, hoping to return soon! ~
- New Stuff In Infectious Diseases: Last Week August 2017
- New Stuff In Infectious Diseases: 3rd Week August 2017
- New Stuff In Infectious Diseases: 2nd Week August 2017
- Good Stuff In Infectious Diseases: 1st Week August 2017
- Infectious Diseases Twitter Highlights: 4th Week July 2017
- Infectious Diseases Twitter Highlights: 3rd Week July 2017
- Infectious Diseases Twitter Highlights: 2nd Week July 2017
- Infectious Diseases Twitter Highlights: 1st Week July 2017
SUGGESTED FOR YOU: