NEVER WORRY ABOUT FAILING AGAIN. EVER.
The practice tests you need to get the grades you deserve.
WHO ARE THE PRACTICE EXAMS FOR?
People training to be in or currently working in the pharmacy, medicine, nursing, physician assistant, nurse practitioner or other medical sciences fields will find these helpful. Some of the test they can help you study for:
- NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination)
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS) examination
- USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination)
- PANCE (Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination)
- AANPCB (American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board) Examinations
- Pharmacotherapy course
- Medical Microbiology course
- Experiential infectious diseases experiences
- Other antimicrobial chemotherapy coursework
WHAT IS PROVIDED?
These are no ordinary practice exams. These are the highest quality practice exams available.
Practice exams focused on particular topics (e.g., bugs and drugs) are available. Content is written by seasoned experts with substantial clinical experience. Questions are presented in a step-wise fashion of question, then answer, then explanation. This format allows you not only to see if you got the answer correct, but also see why you got it right or wrong.
HOW CAN I LEARN MORE?
Click here or on the image below to go to the IDstewardship Training website.